Orvis Clearwater Bootfit Waders
The Clearwater Bootfoot fly-fishing waders are a terrific value felt-soled option in an updated modern fit to eliminate traditional bulk. Four-layer waterproof breathable nylon fabric is light yet durable, with a 30K Waterproofness/8K Breathability rating. Opposing side-release buckles allow for waist-high conversion on warm days. Vulcanized rubber neoprene boots provide optimal warmth. External storage pocket with stretch panel for small items and fly boxes, plus a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket on the front chest. Low-profile seam construction and low-profile belt loops with 1½" webbing belt included. Hook-and-loop patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately). In stone.
Nylon shell/polyurethane membrane/nylon tricot liner. Hand wash. Imported.
- Best value felt-soled bootfoot waders
- Modern fit to eliminate traditional wader bulk
- Vulcanized rubber neoprene boots provide optimal warmth
- Opposing side-release buckles allow for waist-high conversion
- External storage pocket with stretch panel
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Belt included