Life is crazy. Believe us, we know! We will always do our best to work through any special situations or emergencies that may cause our customers to cancel their trip. We want to be as easy and understanding as possible while still acknowledging that there are only so many guide days in a season and guiding is how we make our living.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations less than 1 month prior to trip date will forfeit deposit.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to trip date will forfeit entire cost of trip.
- Trips cancelled and rescheduled will be charged a 10% fee.
- COVID: Cancellations due to state mandated travel restrictions or state mandated quarantines will be rescheduled at no additional cost.
- Drop-outs: If a single member on a group trip cancels and cannot find a replacement, the above policy applies to their portion of the trip fee.